Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What's to come

As far as I can tell, there's no Australian country music blog. (Or if there is, please tell me! I want to read it.) I was itching to have a space where I could write about CDs, gigs, musicians and other country music folks; to share the great joy that's to be found in country music songs and the Australian country music scene. I'll occasionally write about people from overseas, but generally there will be a lot about Kasey Chambers, Karl Broadie, Beccy Cole, Troy Cassar-Daley, The McClymonts and Keith Urban - for starters. Hopefully it will all be interesting; sometimes it may not be to your taste - so tell me. Country music fans are passionate and dedicated, so I'm prepared to defend my positions against all comers :)

1 comment:

jukipants said...

Howdy, Texan in Sydney excited to hear about Australian's finest. Goodness, I miss the Austin music scene...hoping for some local tonic. In the meantime, can't wait to see Patty tonight!!! Juliana